The Grundfos SQFlex solar powered submersible pump range offers an alternative solution for powering submersible water pumps using renewable energy.
The Grundfos SQF 2.5-2 3" solar powered borehole pump with helical rotor is ideal for high head low flow applications.
The SQFlex system is based on renewable solar energy and combines state-of-the-art technology with sustainable, energy efficient solutions to provide a reliable water supply to remote locations with little or no access to electricity.
QUALITY INSIDE AND OUT
The Grundfos SQF 2.5-2 has in-built protection features which protect the pump and well, these features include:
- Protection against dry run: turns the pump off when it detects a low water level.
- Stainless steel pump casing for long pump life
- Automatic restart when water returns to the well or when the motor temperature returns to a safety range.
- Continuous load condition and voltage monitoring.
- Sand slinger; to ensure protection of motor and thus extended motor life.
- System efficiency: Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) means even and high efficiency regardless of power source.
The Grundfos SQF 2.5-2 high quality solar powered pump and SQFlex system: offers cost effective pumping and a reliable water supply. Once installed, the system requires virtually no maintenance and is ideal for remote locations, where grid electricity is absent or unreliable, or when renewable energy is the preferred source of electricity. Click link below to view SQ Flex data sheet.
We are happy to discuss your requirements with you- for expert advice call or email us.
Tel: +44 (0) 1769 575990
Fax: +44 (0) 1769 574117
Mobile: +44 (0) 7792 664930